Job Title: Auditor
Location: Richmond, South West London
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000
Our client are a boutique accountancy, audit, tax, and corporate finance practice that specializes in the travel industry. As a part of their continued growth, we are looking for a highly motivated Junior Accountant/Auditor to join our team.
Junior Accountant / Auditor / Audit Semi-Senior Responsibilities:
- Work predominantly within the audit department as part of one of the audit teams.
- Prepare financial statements under FRS and IFRS.
- Conduct audits of tour operators and travel agents, including groups, subsidiaries of large overseas multinational companies, and UK groups.
- Perform 70% audit and 30% SME accounting and taxation.
- Collaborate with other departments and teams to ensure high-quality service delivery to clients.
- Participate in client meetings, audit committee meetings, and other relevant meetings.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all work carried out.
- Support other ad hoc projects and initiatives as required.
Junior Accountant / Auditor / Audit Semi-Senior Requirements:
- Studying ACCA or ACA (ICAEW).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Proficient in the use of accounting software, such as Caseware.
- Strong knowledge of FRS and IFRS.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Passion for the travel industry.
Junior Accountant / Auditor / Audit Semi-Senior Benefits:
- Base salary £25K to £35K depending on experience and if part qualified.
- Twice-yearly performance-related bonuses in June and December
- 2 weeks paid study leave plus £2K training budget.
- Holiday entitlement 31 days per annum
- Health benefits, including Vitality health insurance and Healthshield cash payment.
- Office hours 9 - 5.30 pm. Flexible start and finish time available within office hours of 7 am till 7.30 pm.
- Hybrid home working arrangement available. Minimum 3 days office-based and 2 working from home. Office-based full-time in the probation period.
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your accounting and auditing skills and join a dynamic team in a fast-paced industry, we want to hear from you. Apply now!