Our client: a global provider that delivers online services and products to numerous multinational corporations across the world. The provider collaborates with clients in various sectors, such as healthcare, sustainability, and consumer goods. Boasting an extensive history and a highly regarded product, this company enjoys robust customer loyalty and organic expansion. In 2022, the firm secured a considerable growth investment from a prominent information services and software platform.
The client is looking for an experienced Billing Specialist to generate and distribute invoices to customers accurately and on time.
Billing Specialist Duties:
- Review and reconcile customer accounts to ensure that payments are received and applied correctly
- Ensure revenue recognition and accounting treatment is accurate
- Respond to customer inquiries related to billing and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure the contract terms reflect their discussions
- Prepare monthly billing reports for management review
- Assist with month end closing related to AR
Billing Specialist Specification:
- Experience in AR
- Understanding of accounting principles and financial processes
- NetSuite Experienced preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and proficient in Excel
- Previous Billing/WIP/Revenue experience
Billing Specialist Benefits:
- Medical insurance + Travel cover
- Hybrid & Flexible working
- Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection insurance
- 26 days Holiday
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.