Monday - Friday
9am - 5:30pm
A finance company based in Richmond are on the lookout for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their growing team.
For this role the client is looking for someone who has attention to detail and is highly organised. Must have Bookkeeping experience and be local to their office in Richmond.
The main purpose of a Bookkeeper role is:
- Data entry
- Collecting transactions
- Pay invoices
- Complete payroll
- File tax returns
- Maintain and monitor financial records
- Must have experience in Bookkeeping
- Highly organised and efficient
- AAT or advanced bookkeeping qualifications is beneficial
- Highly detailed, accurate and fast worker
- Strong Excel skills
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.