Kingston upon Thames
Flexible working 3 says in the office and 2 days remote
£22,000 - £30,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a switched-on bookkeeper for a company based in Kingston that are on the look out for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their small busy team.
Our client is eager to find an individual who will get stuck into the workload and help the business develop.
The Main Purpose of a Bookkeeper:
- General admin duties - dealing with all queries, emails, post, filing and answering calls
- Preparing and maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Preparing payroll for external payroll provider
- Payroll reconciliation
- Assisting the accounts team on VAT returns
- Inputting data onto Sage
- Payment of suppliers - Online banking
- Bank Reconciliation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft office knowledge - Excel
- AAT Qualification or early ACCA studier
- To have bookkeeping and accounts experience
- Experience using Sage Line 50
- Good time management skills
- Organised and Reliable
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them, so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.