Monday - Friday
A well-established food production company are looking for you to become their new Bookkeeper!
The Bookkeeping role will involve various daily processing and month end duties and presents a fantastic development opportunity for someone who is looking to get a broad exposure to all accounting and financial processing duties.
Day-to-day Bookkeeper duties include:
- Checking and inputting new employee data records.
- Answering customer / supplier phone calls / emails and resolving queries that arise.
- Processing employees' details.
- Liaising with external Accountant when is needed.
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls relating to accounts function.
- Data entry.
- Processing of sales / supplier invoices and.
- Processing payments and payroll.
- Sorting out Bank recollections.
- Excellent written & oral communication.
- Well organised with good attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Xero accounting software an advantage.
- Excel knowledge.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Good knowledge of book-keeping principles and practices.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- A proactive 'self-starter' with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Exposure to working in a similar role.
- Previous Accounting experience.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Bookkeeper vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.