Bookkeeper (Temporary Position until end of June)
Three days per week (9 - 5:30)
£14 per hour
A London based media company are looking for a part-time Bookkeeper to join their team!
This temporary position will involve maintaining financial records, preparing tax returns, and overseeing the financial health of the company.
Day-to-day Bookkeeper duties include:
- Paying invoices and completing data entry.
- Completing the payroll and filing tax returns.
- Tracking debits and monitoring finance reports.
- Processing sales invoices and balancing accounts.
- Dealing with cash flow and checking company bank statements.
- Sorting out Bank recollections.
- Recording cash receipts and handling bank deposits.
- Good written & oral communication.
- Well organised with good attention to detail.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Knowledge of book-keeping principles and practices.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Computer knowledge, especially familiarity with spreadsheets, databases, and accounting software.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Bookkeeper vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.