Sales Executive Chiswick
Our client a growing eco-friendly company based in Chiswick have an exciting opportunity for a driven Sales Executive to join their team.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- To support the sales team with the management of a variety of grocery and retail accounts
- Develop a full understanding of each account to fully maximise sales volume
- Build strong relationships with key accounts, helping to manage promotions, trade spend and POS
- Working closely with the Marketing & Operations teams to organise and plan promotions and events throughout the year to drive sales
- Using excellent relationship building skills to bring on new accounts and build your account portfolio
- Regular meetings with both internal and external stakeholders
Sales Executive Requirements:
- A smart, analytical self-starter who relishes the responsibility of working with multiple key accounts
- An entrepreneurial thinker who is comfortable working in a fast-paced SME environment
- A natural communicator able to create and develop key business relationships
- Strong commercial acumen
- Sales experience is preferable.
- Driver's license (preferable)
- Degree educated or equivalent
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.