£25,000 - £30,000
OTE of £40,000
Our client a Software company based in Guildford are looking for a switched-on Business Development Manager to join their growing team.
This role is suitable for someone who is looking for long term growth and progression.
For this role you must have recruitment experience, ideally IT recruitment.
The main purpose of a Business Development Manager role is to:
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Seek out the appropriate contacts in organisations
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Develop relationships with customers/clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Help to plan sales campaigns
- Create a sales pipeline
- Must have recruitment experience or IT recruitment
- Good at lead generation
- Attention to detail
- Able to deal with a high-pressured environment
- Strong communication skills
f you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.