Business Development Manager Richmond upon Thames
Our client a software company based in Richmond have an exciting opportunity for a switched-on Business Development Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to progress their career.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Promote company products and services through a range of highly proactive sales & marketing activities to find new customers.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Contributing to the smooth operation of sales, marketing and customer services.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Degree level education or equivalent.
- A second language spoken to a bi-lingual level will be an advantage.
- 2-3 years' experience in sales or service but we will consider less
- Excellent computer skills, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.