Monday - Friday
9am - 5:30pm
A design company based in Chertsey, are looking for a switched-on and organised CAD Designer to join their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to grow and progress within a fast-paced environment.
The main purpose of a CAD Designer is:
- Ability to collaborate with others to solve problems
- Use a variety of CAD software programmes to create designs in 2D and 3D models
- Preparing materials
- Sorting out orders
- Designing facilities
CAD Designer Specification:
- CAD training and skills needed
- Strong communication skills needed
- To be able to use Microsoft tools
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Well organised & great attention to detail.
What you need to do now: