Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
Office Based Role
A furniture company based in Hampton are on the lookout for an organised CAD Designer to join their growing team.
This is a role that is evolving within the business and requires a versatile candidate who is happy to assist and add value to various areas of the organisation.
This role requires a candidate who is also confident speaking to customers and providing excellent customer service, whilst working closely with the sales team to convert estimates into orders.
The main purpose of a CAD Designer
- Ability to collaborate with others to solve problems
- Use a variety of CAD software programmes to create designs in 2D and 3D models
- Preparing materials
- Sorting out orders
- Designing facilities
CAD Designer specification:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Process driven and able to use initiative where required.
- Good time management.
- Ideally graduated with a 2:2 or above in a relevant design-based degree.
- Experience working with CAD software to create technical drawings or models
- Confident talking on the telephone and providing good customer service.
- A team player, with the ability to manage assigned tasks independently.
What you need to do now: