£20,000 - £25,000
Monday - Friday 9am – 6pm
Our client a charitable company based in Birmingham are looking for a switched-on Cluster Coordinator to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to bring their skills and knowledge of social and healthcare to the company.
The role will involve:
- Dealing with Referrals/Queries
- Managing Staff/Residents/Building
- Problem Solving
- Stock Ordering
- Risk Assessments
- Answering Phone Calls
- Liaising with Professionals
- Handling of Resident’s Keys
- To complete Referral Forms
- To complete online Housing Benefit Forms
- To collect service charges
- Allocation of Rooms
- Update Room list
- Experience of working in social care and health care.
- To come from a housing background, such as homeless prevention, housing support or housing benefits.
- Helpful to have a social care qualification such as a Level 2 or 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- To have patience and to be flexible
Magpie Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.