Monday - Friday
9am - 5:30pm
Our client, a Boutique Investment Firm in Central London is currently seeking a Company Accountant to join their team, during a period of significant growth.
Reporting to the Directors this role will be suitable to a self-starter who is looking for a new challenge and who enjoys taking responsibility for their area. While also wanting to be part of a Growing Firm.
Your duties as a Company Accountant would include but not be limited to:
- Multi-currency Bank reconciliations
- Accruals / prepayments
- Cash flow forecasting
- Payroll processing and dealing with inland revenue payments.
- VAT returns
- Cash flow forecast
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger Invoicing
- Monthly Management Accounting
- Either Qualified by Experience, or ideally a newly qualified with a CIMA or ACA/ACCA qualification
- To have good attention to detail
- Well presented
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Positive & hands on approach
- Ability to work in a stand alone or small team
- Exposure to multi-entity accounting, ideally across multiple geographies
- Excellent Excel skills