Monday - Friday
9am - 6pm
Working from home
A finance company based in West London are looking for a switched-on Compliance Administrator to join their team.
The client is looking for someone who is detailed orientated and can support their compliance team. There is progression and growth within the role.
Compliance Administrator duties:
- Utilise the CRM system to accurately enter and validate data.
- Review and verify documentation in line with customer confidentiality and Data Protection Regulations
- Work with internal and external customers in looking at KYC matters.
- Perform the day-to-day process of client on boarding and opening accounts.
- Helping support projects within the risk and compliance team
- Keep to established Internal Service Level Agreements
- You will also be required to take inbound and outbound 2-factor authentication calls to verify mobiles on client accounts.
- Analyse client accounts, verify documents and ensure accurate data update,
- Collaborate with the compliance team and work closely with the Sales, Trading and retention teams.
Compliance Administrator specification:
- 2:1 (or expected) undergraduate degree is beneficial
- You are a self-starter who demonstrates initiative and tenacity while working independently.
- Experience with at least one other CRM system is beneficial for the role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good phone manner and client facing experience.
- Quick learner and comfortable with and adaptable to change.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.