Monday - Friday (Hybrid Working / Potential for Remote working)
A well-established financial institution is looking for you to become their Copywriter!
You will be joining a company who have helped countless clients find their dream homes, supporting them throughout the buying process.
Your new role will include writing exciting, creative and persuasive (often sales and marketing driven) material to increase the number of motivated buyers to websites, webinars, and virtual exhibitions. This will mainly be achieved via email marketing however, you will also be involved in writing banner ads, brochures and running social media campaigns.
- Taking ownership of email campaigns, including planning, writing, and monitoring.
- Writing emails that address the needs of clients and persuade them to attend company events.
- Writing effective material across all marketing and sales channels including adverts, product descriptions, brochures, emails, social media, and websites to engage customers.
- Collaborating with various teams to create innovative new ways to bring clients on board.
- Researching the characteristics of the target audience and understanding any challenges they may face.
- Working with partner estate agents, lawyers, IFAs etc to understand what they offer clients and effectively promote their services.
- Managing relationships with external copywriters, briefing, and editing content to ensure the tone of the company is present across all content produced.
- A strong background in email marketing or advertising.
- Excellent understanding of branding, SEO, content strategy, digital content in long read and ad form.
- A creative thinker who can create brilliant and inventive email campaigns again and again.
- Strong knowledge of the English language, with excellent sub-editing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with teams from across departments and markets.
- Experience editing the work of other writers.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience as a copywriter.
- Option for Hybrid or Remote working once acclimatised in the role.
- Annual holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Team days out.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Copywriter vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.