Corporate Fundraising Manager
Magpie Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for an individual with fundraising admin experience and expertise in corporate income generation. We are seeking a talented and collaborative Corporate Fundraising Manager to join our client's inclusive team. This full-time Corporate Fundraising Manager role is flexibly based (depending on your home location) and offers a favourable salary of £40k p/a and excellent company benefits.
As a flexible Corporate Fundraising Manager, you will identify, cultivate and broaden our client's portfolio of corporate partnerships that deliver significant, long term income and other benefits that support them and their network of community groups across the UK.
If you had been working in this corporate fundraising role over the past week, you would have:
- Supported significant bids by working with the CEO/Deputy CEO/trustees with relevant insight, materials and practical support
- Managed other bids directly, seeking internal support as required to secure lower-level corporate partnerships
- Used existing prospect research to ensure a long-term pipeline of corporate prospects are established and maintained
- Directed the coordination of all corporate activity either in a supporting or head role
To succeed in this Fundraising Manager role, you will need at least five years of experience working in corporate (fundraising) income generation securing new business and expanding existing relationships. You will also require a track record of taking corporate relationships from identification to contract negotiation and renewal. In addition, you should have expertise in creating pitches and presenting them to corporate prospects.
What you can expect in return:
- Favourable salary of £40k
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Two volunteer days per year
- Flexible working arrangements
- Pension Scheme, and more!
To apply for this Corporate Fundraising Manager job with a flexible location, please get in touch with Magpie Recruitment today.