Monday – Friday
8:30am – 5pm / 9am – 5:30pm
A logistics company based in Feltham, have a interesting new role for a Credit Controller to join their busy finance department.
The individual will be a valued member of the team, to help support the team and their large customer base.
This role is on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Main duties of a Credit Controller:
· Customer calling
· Create and maintain financial spreadsheets for the business
· Data processing and inputting
· Create and update reports for the department and business
· Respond to calls and emails from within the business and by clients
· Help to manage the company’s large customer base
· Ensure customer pay on time and chase any overdue invoices
· Maintain accurate records
· Negotiate payment plans
Credit Controller Specification:
· Logical and Analytical
· Familiar with data entry
· Relevant degree or experience in Accountancy
· Switched on
· Positive attitude
· Fast learner
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.