£25,000 - £30,000
A building suppliers based in the heart of Brixton are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their small office team.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in the merchant or supplier industry. For this role you would be reporting to the Accounts Manager.
Responsibilities of a Credit Controller
- Managing the debts of the creditors
- Ensuring timely payments are made.
- Processing incoming funds
- Reconciling invoices
- Resolving account queries
- Managing debt recovery
- Admin duties
Specification of a Credit Controller
- Ideally with knowledge of the Kerridge operating system
- Experience within credit control
- Confident within IT skills
- Attention to detail and organised
- Takes initiative
- Multi-tasker and Enthusiastic
What to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.