Customer Service Administrator Kingston upon Thames
Our client in the finance industry based in Kingston are looking for a switched-on Administrator to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to grow within a company. You will be reporting to your Team Leader on a day-to-day basis and working as part of the team and alone. The main purpose of an Administrator role is to:
- Answering incoming phone calls from clients and workers and returning these calls if necessary.
- Contacting all new starters to explain our services and the registration processes
- Printing off all new returned registration forms that are sent via the portal and email
- Run the appropriate checks when required before adding information to system
- Deal with all registration form queries that occur
- Add all new registration information to the system
- Strong communications skills
- Good organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to deal with a high-pressured environment
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.