Monday - Friday
An established distribution company are on the lookout for a switched-on Customer Service Administrator to join their Bracknell based team!
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will provide outstanding services and support to customers, in addition to carrying out admin duties to contribute to the smooth running of the office.
This role is varied and fast paced but equally rewarding. You will be working on your own and with the team of 6 at the help desk to resolve issues, prepare customer dashboards, and coordinate engineers in the field!
Customer Service Administrator duties:
- Handling customer queries both telephone and email in a timely and accurate manner.
- Managing a team of multiple engineers and regular partners to conduct reactive service calls and preventative maintenance visits in an efficient manner.
- Categorise and resource the correct engineer for reactive calls based on skills set and proximity to work location.
- Contact clients to book service visits taking into account specific job and access requirements.
- Raising and sending orders for required equipment as requested by engineers to complete fault calls.
- Checking and validating job notes before verifying jobs and sending dockets to customers.
- Raising orders for subcontractors and third-party suppliers when requested.
- Quoting customers for work where required, by managing fault additions.
Customer Service Administrator specification:
- Previous experience within administration and customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An individual who can work well under pressure and provide strong customer service.
- Team player who is willing to learn and drive initiatives forward.
- Strong organisation skills with a good attention to detail.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel, Word, and other MS Office Applications.
- Access to company pension scheme.
- Annual Holiday allowance.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.