Customer Service Administrator
Kingston upon Thames
Monday - Friday
A well-established Pay-Roll company are looking for someone to join their team of around 40people based in Teddington.
The Customer Service Administrator work can be fast paced but also rewarding. You will be reporting to your Team Leader on a day-to-day basis and working as part of the team and alone.
Customer Service Administrator Duties
As a Service advisor you will provide first contact with clients, employees, and contractors and as such this is a vital role in the company. Tasks will include:
- Answering incoming phone calls from clients and workers and returning these calls if necessary.
- Contacting all new starters to explain our services and the registration processes.
- Printing off all new returned registration forms that are sent via the portal and email.
- Run the appropriate checks when required before adding information to system.
- Deal with all registration form queries that occur.
- Add all new registration information to the system.
- Changing/ Updating information in line with company standard and GDPR.
- Dealing with requests for P45/P60/SOE's.
- Explain Payslips/Remittances to employees /subcontractors.
Customer Service Administrator specification:
- Strong communications skills.
- Good organisation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to deal with a high-pressured environment.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.