Customer Service Administrator
Monday - Friday (Remote Work)
A well-established financial company are looking for you to join the team at their Chessington office and become their Customer Service Administrator!
This is a varied role and would suit an inspiring and talented individual as you will be working directly with an experienced team so the opportunity for learning is endless!
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will build expertise and skills in the areas of collection services, client relationship management, data management, and marketing.
Customer Service Administrator Duties:
- First point of call for telephone queries and putting existing / prospective clients at ease, ensuring that data protection and guidelines are followed.
- Handling confidential and important documentation, dealing with all administrative correspondence and delivering strong customer service.
- Working collectively within a team, offering solutions to any hurdles or issues.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with all clients, brokers, and team members through regular contact.
- Preparing statements, extracting data from database to calculate amounts due, preparing and delivering communication to Clients, taking payments.
- Preparing management reports and keep management up to date with the status of each case.
- Ensuring records are kept up to date and transactions are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Preparing and managing content for regular targeted e-mailing campaigns to existing and prospective customers and maintaining the company's social media profile.
Customer Service Administrator specification:
- Strong communications skills both oral and written.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player with the ability to work independently.
- Strong organisation and administrative skills with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work both flexibly and under pressure.
- Digitally savvy and motivated to drive e-marketing efforts with social media and email campaigns.
- Strong working knowledge of a range of office software, including spreadsheets and databases.
- Confidence to undertake daily contact with Company's prospects, customers and service providers, articulately and with ease.
- Primarily working from home.
- Company pension scheme.
- Annual Holiday.
- Extensive training ill be provided to enhance professional development.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Customer Service Administrator vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.