Customer Service Administrator
Our client a luxury furniture company based in South West London are looking for you to join their team as a Customer Service Administrator! As a Customer Service Administrator, you will be responsible for processing sales orders / quotes, dealing with customer and sales team enquiries and processing sales transactions from sale to delivery.
Customer Service Administrator Duties:
- Taking orders and distributing all new customer enquiries received through by email or phone to the relevant trade sales rep or the retail team.
- Arranging stock allocation against customer orders, ensuring stock gets taken from relevant locations.
- Ensuring discounts and special offers are correctly applied to orders.
- Liaising with transport companies to obtain quotes for customers. The position deals directly with delivery of all goods that require couriering.
- Keeping customers informed about lead times and providing status updates regarding delays or improved delivery times.
- Ensuring orders get shipped as promptly as possible.
- Preparing packing / delivery notes for the Warehouse Supervisor to assemble.
- Liaising with Transport Manager to ensure goods are delivered on time.
- Ensuring customer complaints get dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Customer Service Administrator specification:
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player with the ability to work independently.
- Strong organisation and administrative skills with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work both flexibly and under pressure.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Confidence to undertake daily contact with company's customers and couriers articulately and with ease.
- Opportunity to work from home at least 1 day per week after first 3 months.
- Annual Holiday: 20 days, rising to 25 after 5 years.
- Company pension scheme.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.