Customer Service Administrator
Monday - Friday
A well-established manufacturing company are on the lookout for a switched-on Customer Service Administrator to join the team at their South-West London office!
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will provide services and support to customers, in addition to carrying out admin duties to contribute to the smooth running of the office.
This role will be good for someone who would enjoy the manual aspects of testing equipment, repairs, and troubleshooting. You will be based in the company's Head Office and assist the Office Manager and Managing Director.
Customer Service Administrator duties:
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with customer enquiries including taking orders, trouble shooting, product and general customer enquiries.
- Transferring calls to the correct person and taking accurate messages.
- Handling Customer returns for repair, refund or replacement including creation, data entry on reported issues and closure of trouble tickets on CRM in accordance with set company procedures.
- Dealing with queries including product picking issues, stock and shipping queries, stock transfers and all other reasonable queries.
- Data entry and processing orders on CRM system when received by email, fax, post, or phone.
- Handling receipt of incoming deliveries and arranging courier collections and postal shipments.
- Reconciling Dispatch notes to Sales orders prior to invoicing.
Customer Service Administrator specification:
- Some previous experience within administration and customer service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An individual who is happy to work alone and who would enjoy the manual aspects of the role.
- To have experience working with a CRM system is beneficial.
- Strong organisation skills with a good attention to detail.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel, Word, and other MS Office Applications.
- Access to company pension scheme.
- Annual Holiday allowance.
- Access to onsite gym.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.