As head of the customer service team, you will ensure your advisors are giving the very best service possible through effective communication, satisfying enquiries, raising the profile of the company and overall growing their market presence. Your approach will be customer centric with an ethos of excellent training so your team to deliver high levels of service.
You will help streamline systems and processes and provide all necessary information to other business areas to facilitate achieving overall company objectives including high levels of service and a sense of urgency.
It is essential you have experience in a previous Customer Service Managers role and can demonstrate project management and change management. You must also be able to drive your team performance through KPI’s.
You will be hands on and expected to manage teams in two locations in a highly pressurised environment. The nature of the role will require you to work & manage shifts between 8am – 7pm Monday to Friday.
Your role will include:
- Managing a team of customer care advisors to provide a seamless and personalised customer experience across all customer care channels, this includes email and social media.
- Looking at innovative ways to improve and build-on the customer care journey.
- Setting KPIs for the team and deadlines to ensure customer care is running smoothly.
- Monitoring phone calls and helping to upskill employees.
- Understand and implement a clear customer care strategy.
- Dealing with and diffusing all customer complaints.
- Dealing with customer enquiries, after-care and special requests
- Liaising with the customer service team to ensure customer issues are being resolved in a timely manner.
- Creating weekly reports to the design and garment tech teams to show any issues arising.
- Demonstrating a great knowledge of the company.
- Experience managing a team within Customer Care is essential
- Experience within a call centre environment is highly desirable.
- Experience of working in an outsourced payroll company desirable.
- Good knowledge of excel and managing outlook emails.
- Takes ownership and is a problem-solver.
- Agile with the ability to work in a small team in a fast-paced environment.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and displays a real passion for maintaining excellent customer care.