Customer Service Manager
Monday - Friday
Must have a full clean drivers licence
A well-established manufacturing company are on the lookout for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join the growing team at their South-West London office!
For this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing a new plan for training and support for new technology in Fall Risk management and ultimately managing the post-sale customer support functions at an innovative company. You will oversee a team of 3.
Customer Service Manager duties:
- Recruit, train, and motivate customer support staff as needed according to plan.
- Develop S.M.A.R.T. metrics and KPI targets and take relevant steps to achieve them and report on their completion.
- Visit client locations for customer satisfaction, product training, product feedback, product functionality and evaluate on-site customer training.
- Determine training needs within customer facilities and execute a program of remote training to improve and monitor effectiveness.
- Oversee responses to and follow up customer service enquiries using approved systems and procedures.
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems and update information in Sugar CRM or other designated appropriate systems.
- Implement effective customer satisfaction surveys and follow up and report.
- Participate in periodic team calls and meetings at sites and methods designated by management.
- Visit suppliers as appropriate.
Customer Service Manager specification:
- Expereince of healthcare experience is beneficial.
- Evidence leadership and management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work to deadlines and meet targets.
- To have experience working with a CRM system is beneficial.
- Strong organisation skills with a good attention to detail.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel, Word, and other MS Office Applications.
- Access to company pension scheme.
- Annual Holiday allowance.
- Access to onsite gym.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.