Customer Service Supervisor
Monday - Friday
9am - 5:30pm
Office based role
A well-established motor company based in Feltham are looking for an organised customer service supervisor to join their growing team.
As a Customer Service Supervisor you will work alongside the Customer Service department and provide services and support to customers.
Customer Service Supervisor Duties:
- Answering calls and responding to customer enquiries and queries.
- Helping supervise the sales team of four.
- Making sure customer interactions with the organisation are positive and leave them satisfied.
- Supporting technical activities between dealers, clients, and contract holders.
- Coordinating with sales, technical and operations teams to progress and deliver support.
- Inputting customer data details into the company database / modifying records as required.
- Provide office and secretarial support to the team.
Customer Service Supervisor specification:
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Must have customer service experience.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player with the ability to work independently.
- Strong organisation skills with good attention to detail.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Fully computer literate and numerate with proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Annual Holiday.
- Company pension scheme.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Administrator vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.