£25,000 - £30,000
Our client based in Clapham are looking for a switched-on and articulate Data Analyst to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a role with long term growth and development.
The main purpose of a Data Analyst role is to:
- Analyse past results and perform variance analysis
- Identify trends and make recommendations for improvements
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimisation
- Identify and drive process improvements
- 2-3 years’ experience needed if possible
- To have a good telephone manner
- Articulate and well organised
- Attention to detail
- Second language preferred if possible, such as Italian, French, Dutch, Mandarin and German
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.