Kingston Upon Thames
£30,000 - £35,000
A leading organic food company based in the Kingston area are on the lookout for a driven design coordinator with project management experience to bring the creative strategies to life!
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in food sustainability and be ready to join their well-established design and marketing team.
Candidates must come from a food & drink or FMCG background.
Responsibilities of a Design Coordinator:
- Coordinating the design teams workflow
- Liaise with other teams within the business
- Writing design briefs and bring them to life through the companies' freelance designers
- Creative oversight
- Creating and updating brand guidelines
- Identifying areas for improvement
- Responsible for Digitals Ads, Print Ads, Website content, Marketing merchandise, In-store POS
Specification of a Design Coordinator:
- 1+ years' experience within design
- Excellent working knowledge of adobe suite
- Strong organisation and project management skills
- FMCG experience
- Driven and able to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Self-discipline in workload
- A keen interest in food, drink and sustainability.
What to do now:
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants, and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them, so they can consider whether your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application, please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position