Digital Content Executive
£25,000 - £30,000
If you are an aspiring Digital Content Executive looking for a new opportunity in sales support for 2022, we want to hear from you! Magpie Recruitment is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Digital Content Executive/Sales Support to join our client's successful team. This Digital Content Executive role offers a favourable salary and benefits.
As a flexible Digital Content Executive, you will support the sales team by completing administrative forms and meeting all required deadlines. You will also conduct store visits for the sales team, provide feedback findings, take photographs and circulate them to the team.
Some of your Digital Content responsibilities will include:
- Gaps analysis - pricing, product and competitor activity
- Building presentations and communication tools for internal and external meetings as requested
- Developing sales material to support the sales team as required
- Completion of promotional forms for all accounts
- Reviewing online accounts weekly, which includes the setup of website accounts, images and content
You will also be responsible for keeping the internal promotional plan up to date and circulating it to the team with any changes. In addition, you will coordinate online content as required for accounts.
To succeed in this Digital Content Executive you will need the following skills and expertise:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Good level of numeracy
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise contending demands
In return for your dedication and expertise, you will receive an attractive salary and benefits.
For full details and to apply for this Digital Content Executive/Sales Support job, please get in touch with Magpie Recruitment today!