Monday - Friday
You must be a car driver.
An established property company based in Feltham are looking for you to become an Estate Agent!
Salary is negotiable as this opportunity is open to both people looking to start their career in Estate Agency or more experienced candidates.
As an Estate Agent, you will gain valuable insight from experienced colleagues. This is a customer facing role in which you will speak to all the parties that are all involved in the buying and selling process for properties.
Work will be office based, but you will also spend a significant amount of time visiting properties, either for valuations and marketing opportunities or for viewings with potential buyers.
Estate Agent Duties:
- Collecting information about a property and arranging for photographs to be taken.
- Visiting and speaking to sellers about their property and its special features.
- Marketing and promoting properties for sale.
- Representing sellers in negotiations with prospective buyers.
- Advising clients and helping buyers decide what they want to buy.
- Ensuring that the prices agreed are acceptable to both buyers and sellers.
- Keeping up to date with trends in the relevant property market.
- Updating the agency's window displays - replacing sold properties with ones that are new to the market to help you stay informed of what's selling and what isn't.
Estate Agent Specification:
- Must be a car driver.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- IT skills - working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Career growth / progression opportunities.
- Company Pension.
- Team days out.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.