Weekend work is required
Our client within financial services is on the lookout for an experience and switched-on Events Manager to join their team.
This is a chance to join a high growth, high energy business that is focused on delivery.
The main purpose of an Events Manager is:
- Planning, developing and executing sponsored virtual events, webinars, conferences and working with the hosts & suppliers for these events
- Co-ordinating accommodation and travel for internal and key external parties
- Attending all virtual exhibitions, conferences and shows
- Working with the Business Development/Commercial team to develop a marketing communication strategy for (including but not limited to): The Database, Partners, Clients and Media
- Working with marketing to ensure effective digital marketing and websites
- Work with Marketing & Content to develop PR, awareness and advertising of shows and exhibitions
- Working with marketing on relationship and delivery of artworks from designers, printers, collateral suppliers to produce marketing materials: leaflets, banners, giveaways, invitations etc.
- Works with marketing in developing social media awareness (pre, post and during the show)
Events Manager Specification:
- Highly Effective time management and good organisational skills
- Experience in the in Events industry
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Effective, well developed communication skills
- Proficient in the use of the CRM and MS Office applications
- Team player
- Results driven & strives for excellence
What you need to do now: