Business Support Manager Surbiton
Our well-established client within the technology sector is based in Kingston upon Thames are looking for an experienced Business Support Manager to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate needs to be switched on, reliable and the ability to prioritise their heavy workload. The successful candidate will be working closely with the CEO and other employees within the company so communication is key.
Responsibilities of a Business Support Manager:
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the business including business strategy, key projects, initiatives, clients, and stakeholders.
- Delivering successful projects and coordinating the actions and timelines across the business, identifying where we can improve processes and assisting in implementation across all relevant stakeholders.
- Assisting with the creation of strategic business goals and feeding into the planning cycle, translating the CEO's vision across all areas of the business, and ensuring all relevant team members play their part in success year on year.
- Ensuring the continual delivery of employee and customer engagement programmes through events, hospitality, gifts and celebrations, researching and purchasing items.
- Enhancing productivity of senior leaders through best use of technology, processes, and systems to improve efficiency and quality of operations.
- Acting as a representative and ambassador to internal and external parties, ensuring clients and collaborators have a meaningful and positive experience.
- Staying one step ahead of the team, anticipating requirements and proactively bringing together resources to support them.
- Support the CEO with multiple projects (either strategic long-term projects or otherwise)
- Taking control of resolving urgent operational or administrative issues that are troubling the Senior Leadership team that may require input from the CEO.
- Resolve wider organizational issues problems that don't need a lot of CEO's attentions.
- Ensuring that various departments are working collaboratively
- Be responsible for the effective functioning of the CEO's office, including diary and email management, coordinating meetings, travel, events, networking, and other client facing activities.
- Ensuring relevant documentation, facilities and logistics are arranged for all meetings and events, including proposals, budgets, actions, venues, schedules, travel bookings and coordination on the day.
- Providing flexible administration and secretarial support across the business when required, including minute taking, equipment purchasing, scheduling, document creation and expense reporting
Specification of Business Support Manager:
- Experience in Business support, Project coordination or similar
- Ability to asses business requirements and create achievable plans
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with stakeholders
- Highly organised, analytical and problem solver
- Proactive approach to managing workload
- Advanced user of IT, Microsoft Office and other software packages
- Positive and can-do attitude
What you need to do now: