This is a hands-on role, carrying out all required administration and liaising with freight forwarders as well as internal departments in the company.
The role will involve:
- Raising and checking invoices
- Arranging for all shipments to be put correctly through the inhouse system and dealing with the dispatching of shipments.
- Dealing with Administrative duties including updating spreadsheets and filing
- Ensure all shipments are in compliance with customs request and regulations
- Monitor shipping costs to ensure that company minimizes expenditure
- Working with quotations and arranging collections with freight forwarders
- To have At least 5 years’ experience in import and export
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- To have the ability to work under pressure
- To have attention to detail and to be organised
- Able to multi-task, prioritise, and follow up promptly to meet deadlines
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.