£25,000 - £30,000
Our client a Hospitality company in Kingston are looking for a switched-on Finance Analysis to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone to grow and progress within the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is starting out in their career and is looking for a role with long term growth and development
The main purpose of a Finance Analysis role is to:
- Prepare weekly & monthly reports on sales, cost of goods sold, labour, guest feedback and incentives to be shared across the business
- Summarise key drivers in these reports and investigate as appropriate.
- Communicate findings in a clear and succinct way
- Operations teams, this will involve helping them understanding their main KPIs including sales, labour & guest feedback scores
- Marketing team, help appraise the benefits of promotional activities and the profit/value to the business
- Commercial team, model the implications of selling prices as well as sales mix and cost has on profitability
- Excellent communications skills
- To be a 2:1 Graduate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Presents information in a clear, logical and structured manner
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience working with a multi-site business is preferred
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.