Commercial Finance Analyst
Richmond Upon Thames
Our client is an international manufacturing business seeking a Commercial Finance Analyst who could grow into a Commercial Finance Manager.
Working in a small team of 6 people you will report directly into the Finance Director. This role would suit someone that is commercially minded with excellent excel & system skills.
Commercial Finance Analyst Main Responsibilities:
- Act as business partner to Senior Management and Directors across a range of departments including Sales, Marketing, Operations and Supply Chain and establish trust and credibility.
- Assist with modelling and pricing, costing & profitability analysis.
- Assist with business models as required.
- Support the Finance Director on financial planning, analysis and reporting.
- Produce and distribute various weekly/monthly operational reports such as Weekly sales & APS.
- Developing new reports to meet the changing requirements of the business and the needs of company stakeholders.
- Develop detailed working knowledge of systems, to ensure accuracy of financial reporting.
- Extraction and analysis of data from finance and operational system.
- Keep track of spending in-line with budgets, preparation of relevant monthly accruals and reporting.
- Responsibility for some standard finance journals.
- Be the main point of contact for the commercial teams relating to their actual spend, POs, spend trackers etc
- Help identify areas to improve processes and reporting, not just within the team but across the company as a whole.
- Identifying and driving cost saving initiatives and efficiency improvements across the company.
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting.
Commercial Finance Analyst Must have:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Strong business partnering experience, with a proven ability to interact with senior management and influence outcomes.
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Team player.
- Advanced Excel skills. FP&A Analyst Good to have:
- Previous experience in Food Production/ Manufacturing / FMCG.
- Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA).
- Experience working within international organisations.
- Previous experience working in NetSuite would be desirable
Commercial Finance Analyst Package:
- Salary: £55,000
- Bonus: 10% salary
- Pension: The company contributes 4% of the salary.
- Health Care Insurance
- Study support
- 33 days holidays