Our client, a hotel in London is looking for a switched-on Finance and Accounts Manager to join their team. They are looking for someone who can ensure the correct accounts procedures are in place.
Finance and Accounts Manger role will involve:
- Managing and controlling the purchase and sales ledgers
- Managing cash flow
- Directly managing the accounts team
- Updating all payroll details onto the payroll software.
- Producing the Company Statutory Accounts
- Maintaining accurate banking reconciliation
- Manage the operation treasury
- Good time management and Initiative.
- To be able to work under pressure.
- To have an understanding of current statutory requirements
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Good organisational skills
- To have atleast 2 years’ experience in Accounting
- Knowledge of Grand Back and ADP would be desirable.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Magpie Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.