£20,000 - £25,000
A creative agency with plans for rapid growth over the next 3 years seeks astute, enthusiastic induvial to work alongside the Finance Director to provide direct support to the senior team.
This role is ideal for someone who is pushing towards becoming a management accountant with all-round experience as the company is still small enough to allow this role to cover all aspects of the finance function.
The main purpose of a Finance Assistant role is to:
- Purchase Ledger and payment runs
- Sales Ledger and Credit Control
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Bank posting and reconciliation
- Prepayments and Fixed Assets
- Assisting with audit tasks
- Paprika system maintenance
- Reconciling WIP, Accrued and Deferred Income
- Confident communicator, polite and professional
- Ambitious, wanting to progress and take on new tasks
- Experience of working in a project-based agency
- Good Excel skills
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.