Finance Business Partner
Monday - Friday
Our client in the Education sector are looking for a switched on experienced Finance Business Partner.
You will be joining a team of staff dedicated to transforming education within the community by working with the Executive Head Teachers and overseeing several schools within the region. You will report directly to the Financial Controller and ensure that resources are effectively used to deliver the highest possible standard of education.
Finance Business Partner Duties:
- Provide financial leadership and business support to the Executive Head Teachers, helping to drive a positive change.
- Support and guide budget holders and the senior management team in their financial management responsibilities.
- Lead the regional team of Finance managers and Finance Officers.
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of the 9 schools.
- Review and routinely develop Management budgets, accounts and forecasts.
- There will also be a need to visit the schools within the region as and when required.
Finance Business Partner Specification:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Be a motivated, trusted team player with the drive and enthusiasm to achieve goals and work to the highest standards.
- Strong numerical accuracy.
- Previous experience in a similar role is beneficial.
- Demonstrate good organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to analyse information.
- A flexible approach to work.
- String IT literacy, comfortable operating and learning new systems.
- Access to company pension scheme
- Flexible working options - (staggered start and finish times, hybrid working, virtual meetings.)
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Employee wellbeing initiatives.
- Access to a staff benefits portal.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Finance Business Partner vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.