Finance Business Partner
Monday - Friday
We are working with an international FMCG company based in Richmond. As they establish more presence across Europe, the Middle East, and Asia, they are looking for a dynamic Finance Business Partner to join their team.
Finance Business Partner Duties:
- Ensure actuals are recorded accurately in NetSuite, with the correct level of detail.
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting.
- Developing new reports to meet the changing requirements of the business and the needs of company stakeholders.
- Develop detailed working knowledge of systems, to ensure accuracy of financial reporting.
- Extraction and analysis of data from finance and operational system.
- Responsibility for some standard finance journals.
- Be the main point of contact for the commercial teams relating to their actual spend, POs, spend trackers etc
- Help identify areas to improve processes and reporting, not just within the team but across the company.
- Identifying and driving cost saving initiatives and efficiency improvements across the company.
Finance Business Partner Specification:
- Previous experience in Confectionery industry or Manufacturing / FMCG.
- Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA).
- Experience working within international organisations.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Team player.
- Previous experience working in NetSuite
- Advanced Excel skills.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Administrator vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.