£40,000 - £45,000
Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm
Our client in the FMCG company, which is based in Richmond are looking for an articulate FP&A Analyst to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to bring their communication skills and strong attention to detail to the company.
The role will involve:
- Act as business partner to Senior Management and Directors across a range of departments including Sales, Marketing, Operations and Supply Chain and establish trust and credibility.
- Assist with modelling and pricing, costing & profitability analysis.
- Assist with business models as required.
- Support the Finance Director on financial planning, analysis and reporting.
- Produce and distribute various weekly/monthly operational reports such as Weekly sales & APS.
- Developing new reports to meet the changing requirements of the business and the needs of company stakeholders.
- Develop detailed working knowledge of systems, to ensure accuracy of financial reporting.
- Extraction and analysis of data from finance and operational system.
- Keep track of spending in-line with budgets, preparation of relevant monthly accruals and reporting.
- Responsibility for some standard finance journals.
- Be the main point of contact for the commercial teams relating to their actual spend, POs, spend trackers etc
- Help identify areas to improve processes and reporting, not just within the team but across the company as a whole.
- Identifying and driving cost saving initiatives and efficiency improvements across the company.
- Maintaining TM1 up to date.
- Ensure actuals are recorded accurately in TM1, with the correct level of detail.
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Strong business partnering experience, with a proven ability to interact with senior management and influence outcomes.
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Team player.
- Previous experience working in TM1.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Previous experience in Manufacturing/FMCG
- Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA).
- Experience working within international organisations.
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Magpie Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.