Richmond £19,000 - £23,000
Our client in Richmond is looking for an ambitious and focused graduate. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team. This opportunity would suit a graduate with a degree in Accounts and Finance or equivalent.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is starting out in their career and is looking for a role with long term growth and development.
The main purpose of a Finance Graduate role is to:
- Raising Invoices
- Generating quotes
- Handling purchase orders
- Dealing with Bank reconciliation
- Preparing and submitting the quarterly VAT returns via the finance system
- Control accounts reconciliation on the finance system
- Reviewing expenses claims on the expenses system
- Good attention to detail.
- To have a degree in Accounts and Finance or equivalent
- Logical and analytical
- Excellent drive with ability to work unsupervised and under own initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Study Support
- Pension scheme
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.