Financial Accountant Surrey
If you are an aspiring financial accounting professional looking for a new opportunity for 2022, we want to hear from you! Magpie Recruitment is seeking a skilled Financial Accountant to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time Financial Accountant role is based in Caterham, Surrey, and offers a favourable salary and benefits.
As a flexible Financial Accountant, you will direct the delivery of day to day accounts management. You will also support the CFO in preparation for audit and the accurate and timely processing of financial information for the company. Please note, flexible working requests will be considered for this position, and there may be a need for occasional travel.
Some of your accounting responsibilities will include:
- Line management of the Accounts Assistant
- Maintaining the General Ledger
- Delivering day to day operations as Treasurer to assure invoice payments, crew pay and information collation
- Preparing Quarterly Management Accounts
- Preparation for annual audit including, but not limited to, collation, presentation, submission and receipt of financial information
- To succeed in this financial accounting role, you will need to hold or be working towards a professional qualification, ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
- You will also need at least 2 years of experience in a similar role and the ability to demonstrate previous experience with an accounting system.
- In addition, you should be highly proficient in Microsoft Office and have expertise in Dynamics 365 or a similar accounting system.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills are also essential.
In return for your enthusiasm, skill, and dedication, you will receive an attractive salary and benefits.
For full details and to apply for this Financial Accountant job in Caterham, Surrey, please get in touch with Magpie Recruitment today!