First Line Support
£20,000 - £25,000
If you have IT experience and are looking for an exciting new role for 2022, then we want to hear from you! Magpie Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a 1st Line Support to serve as the first point of contact for IT queries. This is a hybrid role based in Teddington that comes with a favourable salary and a positive workplace culture.
In this 1st Line Support role, you will provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of our client's business. The position involves working 37.5 hours per week and occasional travel, including overseas, may be required. You will also be expected to occasionally work outside of regular hours to accommodate international time zones.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Provide 1st Line end-user support
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Undertake small to medium-sized IT projects
- Support and maintain Microsoft Server/Desktop environment
- Ensure all logs for equipment and users are maintained
- To succeed, you should have first-line experience on an IT Service Desk or within an IT department together with a good understanding of incident and problem management and a proven ability to efficiently troubleshoot and resolve issues of all levels.
You will also need:
- A good understanding of Windows Operating Systems, Office 365, and general desktop and device troubleshooting
- An understanding of common software packages such as Microsoft Office
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience in testing and upgrading systems
- Excellent communication skills
Other requirements include the ability to work both independently and as part of a team and good attention to detail.
If this hybrid 1st Line Support job in Teddington sounds like the right fit for you, please apply with Magpie Recruitment today. We look forward to hearing from you.