This is a great opportunity for someone to grow and develop with a company.
The role will involve:
- Reviewing invoices and ensuring timely payments
- Answering the phone and dealing with emails.
- Dealing with diary management
- Managing travel arrangements
- Setting up meetings
- Liaising with the IT department in France to help onboard new employees
- Looking after supplier relationships for the UK Head Office
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- 2-3 years’ experience
- To have the ability to work under pressure
- To have attention to detail and to be organised
- To be fluent in French
- Able to multi-task, prioritise, and follow up promptly to meet deadlines
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.