Graphic Designer with Parking
We have been established for over 50 years and our products are manufactured in London and sold globally. We are a family run business with that caring ethos so few companies have these days. Boasting low staff turnover, career progression and a relaxed working environment this is a 15 month maternity cover graphic designer job to start as soon as possible.
The company is industry leader in a specialist field with extensive experience and a well established reputation, producing a range of bespoke and standard products ranging from large volume products for global companies to small volume custom work for highly specific applications.
The Role - The Graphic Design Marketing Coordinator will be based full time in the company's head office and will work for the Sales & Marketing Director.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Graphic Design - producing both digital and print ready graphics and graphic content for the company website, exhibitions, social media, newsletters and other marketing materials
- Packaging Design
- Content Management - Maintaining and updating the company's website with product and company information
- Copywriting - assisting in the production of press releases and case studies
- Develop engaging online content through videos and motion graphics
- Maintain brand consistency across the business
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Relevant degree OR understanding of marketing principles and, ideally, practical experience of applying them
- Experience with using the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects & Premiere Pro)
- Experience and understanding of a B2B businesses
- Good writer, with good command of punctuation, grammar, and spelling
- Good interpersonal skills with a positive manner
- A commitment to learning and development
- The ability to be a good team player
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to use Google AdWords, SEMrush Tool
- CMS Proficiency (OpenCart, WordPress)
Type: Maternity cover, Full-time 15-month fixed term contract Starting salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000 per annum