Health and Safety Manager Chessington
Our client within the construction industry has an opportunity for a switched-on and experienced Health and Safety Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing company based in Chessington.
Health & Safety Management:
- External Auditing requirements/action needed
- Internal Auditing requirements/action needed
- Chairing of all SHE Committee meetings that are carried out every 3 months.
- Advising Management of relevant changes in health and safety legislation, codes of practice and recognised industry standards.
- Generating minutes of meetings and record any action as necessary.
- Manage & implement any corrective actions that are identified at the meetings
- Carry out review of all H & S Policies, arrangements and procedures and complete a compliance review in conjunction with THSP at the annual audit and implement throughout the Company as required.
- Compiling all new starter Induction media and maintaining all records.
- Producing & delivering Health, Safety, Environmental & Product training presentations to all company staff and operatives and updating presentations & records as required.
- Producing all Method Statements & Risk assessment templates and maintaining all safe systems of work documentation and provide support to all Project & Installations Managers.
- Carrying out Health, Safety & Environmental Site Audits on various projects and compiling the Site
- Attending various Sites as required for Principal Contractor H & S meetings.
- Identifying all Health, Safety & Environmental Training requirements for all Staff & Operatives,
- Providing all appropriate documentation
- Responsible for all reportable injuries, diseases and dangerous occurrences and reporting to the relevant enforcing authority if necessary.
- Producing all COSHH assessments for all materials used.
- Environmental Management Responsibilities.
- Quality Control Management Responsibilities.
- Overall management & responsibility of Quality Control Policies & all documentation.
- Developing & maintaining the Company Quality Control Plan & Policy.
- Producing Inspection & Test Plans for major projects as & when required.
- Producing and maintaining all Quality Control documents including sign-off sheets and corrective action documentation.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.