HR Administrator Surbiton
Our client in the technology sector based in Surbiton has an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for a career in HR. My client is looking for a HR Administrator to join their growing team in a fast-paced environment.
HR Administrator Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the HR processes and procedures in relation to the employee life cycle are completed in a timely manner.
- Complete all necessary HR administration including offer letters, contracts of employment, right to work checks, leaver letters and employment screening.
- Support managers in preparing job descriptions and determining best recruitment methods for any new or vacant roles
- Providing support to line managers and employees on a range of HR procedures, policies and issues, such as sickness absence, disciplinary and flexible working requests, ensuring they are implemented consistency throughout the business.
- Prepare and update employee information relevant for the effective and accurate running of the payroll including starter and leaver details, absence, maternity leave etc
- Be responsible for pensions and benefits administration.
- Ensure that the HR database is maintained with accurate information and the information contained in the database is held in line with data protection regulations.
- Provide Key Management Information (MI) reports to the business on a regular basis.
- Provide support to the Director of Human Resources as required
HR Administrator Requirements:
- Previous HR administration or relevant experience
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the business and confident in making decisions.
- A high energy performer with the ability to remain positive during difficult times.
- Attention to detail.
- Constantly strives for exceeding, not just achieving.
- A passion for maintaining your own personal development.
- Show Genuine team spirit and be ready to support your colleagues.
- See the bigger picture and embrace wider business change.