South West London
Monday - Friday
9am - 5:30pm
An established food company based in Battersea are looking for you to become their HR Administrator.
As an HR Administrator the role will be varied, and you will contribute to the smooth-running of the office.
HR Administrator duties:
- Administration of all starters and leaver's documentation
- Preparation and issuing of employment contracts
- Administration of background checks and responding to reference queries
- Support and administration of the probationary review process
- Deal with payroll and checking visa's
- Administer and maintain company benefits
- Maintain HR filing system so documents are current and appropriately filed
- Managing the inputting and updating the HR System, ensuring the information held is accurate and up to date.
HR Administrator specification:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.