£40,000 - £45,000
Magpie Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a collaborative and skilled Internal Auditor to join our client's inclusive and friendly team. This full-time Internal Auditor role is UK based and offers hybrid working from home, with access to Teddington and London Victoria offices as needed. This position comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a flexible Internal Auditor, you will professionally and efficiently perform financial, operational, and compliance audits of projects and processes to ensure the integrity of controls and to identify opportunities for improvement. Please note, this position may require travel to other company offices, which may be overseas. In addition, you may need to occasionally work outside of regular hours to accommodate international time zones.
Responsibilities of an Internal Auditor
- Input to the audit risk assessments to determine audit scope
- Undertake audit assignments in the field and document this to a high quality
- Input to the audit test plans based on the audit scope
- Draft audit findings and collate responses from management as needed
- Assist with action queries and requests for ad-hoc help and support as required
To succeed in this Auditor role, you will be a Qualified or Part Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA and have 2-3 years of experience within Internal Audit in a global organisation.
Specification of an Internal Auditor
- Additional requirements include:
- Good understanding of risk, controls, and processes
- Outstanding problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people from different cultures
- Ability to assess a situation and make recommendations given the circumstances
- Knowledge of risk management - with qualification or part qualified (desirable)
If this UK-based Internal Auditor job with hybrid working sounds like the right fit for you, please apply with Magpie Recruitment today!